Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys I have a 97 Tib FX and I really want to get a new front bumper and hood (might go carbon fiber) but either way I want the OEM styles, Im not to fond of the aftermarket stuff they have for these years!! I have tried several websites but have had no luck at all with finding these parts (the closest I have come is bumper brackets and hood protectors, lol!!) Do any of you guys know of any sites that offer these items or mainly specialize in our years...I would prefer not to go to a junkyard since I have recently had problems with junkyards and dealerships want way to much!? Thank you!!:D

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone...anyone at all!!?? LOL!!:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sry, ive never looked for OEM body parts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
look at your local junkyards should be about 45-100 bucks

·
Registered
68 Posts
OEM stuff (body interior/exterior, engine, .......), always check out rockauto.com!!!! Don't forget to use the 5% discount code I posted on a reply, yesterday.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
optimoprime said:
look at your local junkyards should be about 45-100 bucks
my problem with the junkyards around here is I cant find any Tiburons at them!! LOL!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lilo Shark said:
get the evo f2 bumper from flyryde.com
thanks for the info!! i love that bumper, will it fit up wit the body nicely without having to get sideskirts?? i mean if i get that bumper and put it on its not gonna look funny from the sides is it? big/wider bumper and shorter sides!! LOL!! also im gonna get the double sided carbon fiber oem hood!! thats hott! so thank you for the cool website! im gonna check out rockauto.com as well!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts