Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgive me if this has been covered already-... i did search but came up empty handed.

has anyone else had problems getting the rdtiburon.com pages to load? for the last week or so i have been unable to get my rdtib fix.

please post if you know what's going on?

·
Registered
29 Posts
bad things happened.... att blacklisted the server because we got ddos'd...

I'm working on it still. Hopefully won't be too much longer.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was going to make a post about this too.....

I haven't seen anything on here about the windsor meet on the 9th. I was a maybe for it, and wanted to tell Socks that I'd be there to exchange some parts if he shows up....

·
Registered
257 Posts
hes a member here u cud try getting ahold of him. i totally forget his user name now though. its the same as his old one was on rdt if you remmeber?

·
Registered
56 Posts
a noob recently got pissed off because he was told he didn't do a "proper" intro. so he sent a virus into at&t server. then once at&t got it back up last tuesday the noob sent it again crashing the servers again. all information is still intact it's just not running on a server. all we know is it was intentional, the rest is assumed.

oh well, all it means is members posted new intros on new websites like this one nothing more and the moderators took a vacation. yey.

good luck supercow, hope it's not an overload of work.

·
Banned
5,451 Posts
Some people have made their way over to Hyundai Aftermarket and started posting over there as well. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
HyundaiKitCoupe said:
a noob recently got pissed off because he was told he didn't do a "proper" intro. so he sent a virus into at&t server. then once at&t got it back up last tuesday the noob sent it again crashing the servers again. all information is still intact it's just not running on a server. all we know is it was intentional, the rest is assumed.
no virus, server is just fine. I can remote into it.

He attacked the server wed. last week. It was up for a bit thurs. but apparently he attacked it again or had just left the ddos going.

ddos is just creating a crapload of traffic to a server via compromised machines. At&t shuts down my link because the huge traffic load slows down everyone else and they can't shutdown the compromised machines from other networks.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
which noob was it? lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Stupid of the noob, like he has to feel redeemed for being an idiot and being pwned for it.

Couldnt have been worse timing, the strut bars that people have been waiting for are finally done and now people just need to contact me with their addresses and confirm they paid it all and viper966 can ship them out.

BTW! HKC, i saw your PM but i didnt copy down the address before the site crashed, PM me here and ill at least have him send yours out.

Anybody else go ahead and PM me here, ill try my best to check it often and maybe we can get a good chunk of these shipped before RD comes back

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Hurry up supercow, I'm having withdrawls.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I busted the "indestructdable" Clutchnet. The springs popped out of the shitty Valeo hub just like every other one. I'll put up the pics when rdt comes back.
I ordered a solid hub from them though and should be here today. I hope I don't regret this purchase.
We need that push conversion clarified! (or was it already done?)

·
Registered
24 Posts
^^ Off topic :mad:

I figured you n3wbz would like to see this

DrivingTibNaked,

This is the digest of posts in topic "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" for today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (Forum: Introductions)
=====================================

-------------------------------------------
afk -- Yesterday, 01:10 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there people i'm Tim i just figured i'd pop by and say hello i'm new to tuning up cars and such but am concidered quite the 1337 online man! i shall browse around a bit anyone need anything hit me up

RedShark_TiBuRoN -- Yesterday, 01:58 PM
We need a better intro....

How did you find this site, Specs on your tib, and Pictures! And as always, Read the rules! A better intro for a better chance of staying on this forum. Welcome to the forum, Sir.

REDZMAN -- Yesterday, 03:25 PM
Please post a better intro, something that actually tells us about you and your car. There IS a standard INTRO that you can copy and paste from this section.

afk -- Yesterday, 03:43 PM
tbh its a bit much but if you are basicly saying i need to post a 6 page report on me and my car thats pretty sad And not quite my style i work for the gov I'm a very busy person and i don't have weeks and weeks of time to post something u could have googled i mean really i found the site on google if its gonna be this much of a pain and you are basicly going to demand by all means remove me and i'll have reason to put more upgrades into my 3000GT atleast most of there forums Are not going to force me to add random things. u'd think u'd be happy that ppl sign up and show support thought this was about pepole who love there cars? anywho not gonna ramble on for 10 hours.
give me a desion, delete me, whine, or w/e it is ya wanna do i took the time to interduce myself i doubt many others even did that. Later.

Tim/afk
Owner irc.n00bs.org
Visit us and discover the inner n00b in you

REDZMAN -- Yesterday, 03:47 PM
I could care less if it's too much for you. If it is, you are welcome to not come back. We have rules here, and you WILL follow them, or you won't participate.

It's that simple. I wasn't even rude to your ass.

I could care less if you work for the GOV, I was in the Army for 11 years, and I can still follow rules for sites I sign up for.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=22547

Honestly, if THIS is too hard or long for you...

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!

You need to go elsewhere.

No one has forced you to do anything, you signed up for the site, so follow the rules, or leave.

BTW, punctuation is a b****.

afk -- Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Alright maybe You need to learn some respect pal I'll rail this place into the ground Then file reports to have the domain TOS'ed if u wanna be a rude lil s**Tbag Thats fine with me Go ahead Make my day. Give me the word and bet your bandwidth levels go threw the roof? anyidea what nearly 2 million drones can do to a 10/100mbit line? u figure if u use 500 100mbit lines u could run up quite the bill? unmetered? no problem! i got enough to overfill the line so bad the provider cancels it? I joined the site to show my support for a car i paid for. If ya want to be an A** By all means i dunno who in the F**k u think u are speaking to me i'm like i'm some pile of S**t cause i'll make the internet a major pain in the a** for u? U may own this u may own the admin rights to remove me but i own the right and power to make sure No one can connect to it due to miltigibits coming at it? whatca gonna do call the provider of my proxy's support dept whew. go u idiot. u need to learn some r
espect for ppl i'd of gladly filled it out later when i had a free min. but hey u wanna be an a**hole Fine! go a head. reply to my email with your deleting me so i got a reason to DeRail this site like a train. its 1 thing to ask me nicely its another to be rude about it and try to show ya admin powers but u better watch who the F**k u F**k with. cause i'm not the one to play silly games with some random lamer online being an a** cause he owns a site and thinks hes God of the site anyone anywhere could take this place down may wanna take the advice befor u spew on rudely like ya ain't got no sense. I'll await a nice reply or a rude 1. either way :) but be forwarned a bad reply is gonna get u taged.

REDZMAN -- Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Okay, so you come here, don't want to follow the rules, can't properly punctuate yourself, and get mad at me about it?

Now you threaten our website as a Government employee?

Please.

Respect is earned, not given, and obviously you are not in the service, or you'd know that. I'm assuming you are some prick IRS lacky, or probably work for the DMV.

Either way, you wanna post here, follow the rules.

Your threats are cute, but still have nothing to do with this site. I wasn't rude to you yet, but I sure can if you want me to be, douchebag. Call names, they will go back. I'll just go ahead and ban you for a month.

f***wad.

DrivingTibNaked -- Yesterday, 05:42 PM
LOL... this is going to be good... You realize you're messing with THE Administrator of the site right? You've posted more just b****ing about posting then you would have if you had posted the requested information.

BTW... the web hosting is dontated by the nice folks at HighPCS. If you look at the bottom of the page you will see that.

REDZMAN -- Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Everyone say hi to AFK. Everyone say BYE to AFK.

I'll make sure to pick apart your threatening post when I get home, I'm sure I can have some fun with your 13 year old style typing.

alli.s007 -- Yesterday, 05:43 PM
dude, are you fuggin stupid? you need to grow up and learn some respect for others. your online threats dont scare anyone. wooo big scary GOV man....*rolls eyes* grow up man. and shut the hell up. :drillsergeant: :eek:wned:

DrivingTibNaked -- Yesterday, 05:44 PM
OH, BTW... Your IP addy has been logged and your threats of Denial Of Service attacks are recorded on this site mang.

=====================================

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=24247&view=getnewpost

Unsubscribing:
--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.

Regards,

The RDTiburon.com team.
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php
Also, for those who do not know, a DDOS attack is a trick which can be performed by hackers with limited skills. It is basically like a spyware that constantly checks to see if a server is up and running.

BTW...

My name is DrivingTibNaked
I'm from Montana and am stationed with the Army in South Carolina
I drive a 01 Hyundai Tiburon
I've done too many mods to list here to my car
I found this forum by browsing on RDTiburon.com a long time ago
It's nice to meet you and I hope to learn from you all.

:)

Supercow: is there an HTTP://IP addy? Or did Sprint completely remove the IP address?

·
Registered
257 Posts
DTN! i need your address man! I wanna get that heater cluster to u so you can bring it to nopi. Ive been lookin everywhere and cant find it at all. pm me if its not to late and ill send it priority tomorrow

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm sorry man. It's too late. There's only 1 week left. I have to work on my own car. I've got to finish my carbon fiber reuphoulstery job (back seats will not be done), mount a new capacitor, general tidy-ing up of wires and clean the hell out of it.

I can take it from you at NOPI though. It takes me about 30 minutes to get it out. We can do it right after awards before we go home. Just say the word.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.