Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Real Nub question probably

740 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Thanatos
Alright so I am looking arround for springs and shocks for my accent 3 door from 2001. Since I am dutch and we do not have a whole lot of parts in holland for hyundai I started searching in the states. My english is not terrible, apperently it is not sufficient though :D. Cause I got mixed up, I know what springs are, I know what shocks are but wtf are coilovers..... Cannot find a translation for it either.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
heres for ksports....

36-way adjustable dampening
Made from high quality 6061 Aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
Compression/Rebound adjustable
Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
Pillow Ball Top Mount w/ adjustable camber
Monotube High Pressure Design reduces oil leakage
^- In other words. Coilover is a adjustable unit that replaces the entire spring/strut assembly. They are alot better option for handling over just replacing springs/struts. They also cost alot more :ermm:
Ahh ok, now I understand. Thnx!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.