Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats up everone.. Redefined Motorsports will be hosting a car meet for ALL car enthusiasts in the bay area. it will be on november 4th, 2007 on treasure island. there will be bbq for $5 a plate, and you will also have the opportunity to have a mini photoshoot for you car for a minimal price. i will post the flyer up here shortly were just working on finalizing the flyer but it will be up soon. and please message me or post on here if u think you will attend.. PEACE....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL... yea you shuld check it out its 2 get folks ready for Extreme Autofest... just a question 2 u and any1 else.. wat are some things that you would like to see at a meet to keep you there and interested instead of showing up lookin around for a few minutes and leavin.. wat wuld keep you there and interested?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Photo shoot is a good idea. With half neked model(s) would be even better.

By the way, did you know you need to leave your car at Extreme Autofest S.F. for like a week? You should look into that before you commit. That show is being held in conjunction with the San Francisco International Auto show which is usually 5 days long.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o shyt.. thanx for the heads up.. ill definately look further into that bein that i live in sacramento a=for school and my whole team our cars are our only cars.. lol.. but yea were workin on the photoshoot thing.. all the minor details are still bein worked out but we are definately having the meet on november fourth and like i said wen i post the flier those will be the final plans but yea.. spread the word about the meet..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just an update... we will also have Gutar Hero 2 to play and also maybe one from the HALO series to play for free... and for those that get their cars' picture taken were working on getting a printer so you pictures will be available for purchase on site for a small price.. and there are more things happening that will all be said on the flier that i shuld have up by next weekend...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Flyer

theres the flyer for our event and if possible can i get a list or head count of how many people will possibly be in attendance to help better plan for the food.. thanks and hope to see yall there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts