Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i installed my remote starter in my accent with no probs, untill i noticed that while runnin on the remote start, my heater blower dose not run. i have searched for the correct wire but can't seem to locate it. anyone know which wire to connect the ACC wire from the remote starter to under the dash of the LC2 accent to run the blower motor? or am i gonna have to connect directly to the blower wires?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I installed an allarm and remot start on my car and when getting under there I found that the car was already prewired for an alarm Im using the power straight off that, and grounded it on the motor.

if your car wasnt already prewired for an alarm like mine was I think there are plenty of spot you can get power or grounding from.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, but i think you totally misunderstood what i'm asking, i don't need power or ground for the remote starter, what i'm tring to find is an accessory wire that will operate the heater (blower motor). i think i'm just gonna have to run a wire over to the blower positive wire, and let it be powered that way when running off the remote starter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So what's your problem? Take a multimeter and find out the wire from the ignition lock you didn't connect to remote starter circuit. Afaik, 3 wires should be connected:
1 +12 permanent
2 +12 then you turn the ignition on,
3 +12 then you turn the ignition on and zero when the key is on start position.
The third one is yours :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
done that, there are actually 2 accessory wires under there, and i have tried both, one runs the radio if powered, the other powers the cig lighter and a couple other things... neither power the blower circut
if it were that simple i would have done it already and not asked for help, i'm baffeled here, cause to me, common sense says that one of the two accessory wires should also power the blower because the blower is infact an accessory in the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts