Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take off the lil mesh grills in the front air dam and the back 2 lil ones and paint them...but how the hell do these things come off..some metal edgy clip holds em on and dont know how to get that off...anyone else remove these and paint em? I think they would look phat painted cause they r a dull black.

It's over when I'm sober, Imagine when I'm drinkin!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just use a flat head screwdriver and pry them off and use a pair of plires to pull them off when they are just about off or use your fingers.

Honda + Mitshubishi = Shark Food!

·
Registered
747 Posts
it's not hard at all....even I did it.
simply take the clips off and put new grills in. Top grill will be hard cuz you can't see and it's hard to reach and the back ones are blocked by the bumper or frame. but it's all possible.

I love my Tib

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool..Ill give it a try just didnt want to get pissed off and break something...So did u guys paint yours or replaced em? I think I'm just going to paint them so they stand out more, rather then the dull factory color. I'm just waiting for my lemon yellow decals to come. vinzdecals.com got real phat ones!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well just got my decals and soem lemon yellow paint..took the the grills off except the one in front behind the logo..thats a bitch ...anyways I put the first coat on looks pretty phat, I'll have pics up soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts