Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the 2003 I4 Tib have a single DIN opening that will fit most CD players? I know the V6 version of the car has a Double DIN set-up but I haven't heard anything about the I4. Also, does anybody know what kind of speaker openings the Tib has? I heard the rear speakers are 6"x9" and the front speakers are 5&1/4". Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
280 Posts
the four banger has a single DIN stereo with the very handy pocket under it, but i got stuck with the bigger stereo. oh well, its all good to me. the frts are 5 1/4s from what i am told and i know the sub in the hatch is an 8. on the GT's that is anyway. i dont think the little motored cars (dont get offended, alot of you guy's fourbangers can kick my V6 butt, oh well. ) get the sub. i havent taken the grilles off the back speakers yet, but they kinda look like 6x9s are in there.

<hr width=60% noshade size=1 align=left>black 2003 GT with package 3. swwwwweeeeeeeeeettttttttt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.