Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in class the other day and i heard the funniest thing from a ricer that Ive ever heard. Okay here it goes. He has like a honduh civic hatch back like mid to late 90's. This car is like all riced out its funny as hell, but neways he has a sticker on it that says powered by honda and this girl asked him about it. He eventually mentioned that it will soon be powered by acura after he swaps engines. I started laughing my ass off. My one buddie asked me why I was laughing so hard and I told him and we both laughed for like 10 min about it. I mean doesn't he know that acura motors are made by honda, and if he doesnt than he needs to take a look at the valve cover cause it clearly says HONDA MOTOR COMPANY. God damn ricer peice of ****. But neways I'll post more good stories as they come.

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol that is pretty funny

2001 Tiburon
Black with Blacked out windows
Alpine cd player
More mods to come slowly

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
ROFLMAO!!! sound just like the acura I saw it must of been ealry 90s and it said Integra Type R! HAHAHAH they didnt even make type R's in the ealry 90s!!! WHAT A QUEER! That dude is stupid puting the same motor in his car that he had before then placeing a powered by acura on it...... what a stupid ass

Silly Ricer, Hondas are for kids!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts