Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it whenever im coming home from work someone always does a ricer flyby to me, i mean last week a bmw was next to me at a red light and we take off normal, next thing i know about 1/2 mile down the highway he flys by me doing over 100 and hits the hazards wtf, even if i was gonna catch him it would take a while from 65, then last night a riced out eclipse (not as bad as some ricers but it still sucked) was a couple cars behind me, in a lot of traffic and im doing about 70-75, cuz i know theres a cop about 3 cars up and he flys by me doing 90, cuz i kept up with him after he passed me, then i slowed down to see if he would pass the cop that fast, he slowed down to 65(speed limit) and i pulled along side him and he started laughin with his gay friend cuz he passed me, it was the slowest eclipse ever, i think it was like the base model, but it had no balls cuz even when he passed me i dropped it and was right on his bumper, but it just pisses me off, what do u guys think

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oh, I hate those people! What I really hate is when they try to get in front of you and theres not enough clearence between you and the guy in front of you, which makes you slow down and everyone behind you. Then on top of that they have those stupid fart cans (as i've heard them called on here). :devious::devious:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts