Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if the accent mvi has a different ride height (dont know what it is called else where ) to all other accents ,i have heard it does ???? i am getting my springs done in 2 days as well as a custom fit 4 inch exhaust ,,wheels to follow pending how much clearance i have after lowering it ..

a broad accent

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey Dude...........and welcome
First of all no one here will know what the MVI is as it is a UK model only

Secondly yea it will run 20m lower then a standard Accent as they come with sports suspension.

Thirdly I run and own the UKHAC UK Hyundai Accent club which isn't fully running yet but will be on the 1st of October so if you give me ya e-mail I will add ya to the mailing list.

8D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome and the info i thought it was slightly lower as i think i read it somewhere..today i just puchased a lowering kit , custom made exhaust which will b fitted very soon and the rims all at a good price ,now its the hard bit waiting to get stuff done, i just hope i get on the rims its a 35-40 drop hope its ok i have had alot of varied views there 17s!!! with 205/40/70 unsure about the offset the store ordered but i know its 35-38.....

ps thanks

a broad accent

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok kool but before you put the 17's on have the rear wing lips removed as they can scrape and cause some bad problems. Also can i have ya e-mail to add ya to the UK club Mail list.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Originally posted by phil_monk
[body]
Secondly yea it will run 20m lower then a standard Accent as they come with sports suspension.
[/body]
HOLY CRAP MAN!!! 20m!!! HAHA, I know it was a typo and probably supposed to be 20mm right?

·
Registered
243 Posts
yea that was ment to be 20mm .............:) i will add ya to my MSN and then put ya on the Mailing list.

[Edited by phil_monk on Sep 21, 2004 12:21 PM]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts