Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching for rims for my wierd bolt pattern I found ones I like. http://www.machiii.net/wheels/Rota_Slipstream.html
15" 6.5" wide 40 offset. Would this fit my 1995 accent without much of a problem? Will the rim hangout of the fender at all? The rim is 12 pounds and a normal 195/50-15 is like 17 pounds? So the rim and tire will come out to 29 pounds wich is one pound lighter then my stock 13" steel rims lol. Does anyone have slipstreams on there accent, and if you do could you post a pic please thanx.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Slipstreams are great wheels. They will fit well and clear your captive rotors. Get them, you'll be happy.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
jared 03-accent-03 does or did. He'll probably comment on this thread here soon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have lookalikes. There Nippon F-2 15" flat black.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow they are not as small as I thought they would look on the accent. They look nice, only I would have silver ones, or possibly white ones on a white accent. I don't know yet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Jonas car does look like its lowered though. Is that what we should do to get the 15's to look like a perfect fit?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I was going to lower the car anyways. 15's on a lowered accent is a perfect match.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My car is lowered 2"

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow nice, um is there some kind of cap or something to put in the middle of the wheel?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah there are chrome caps. I didnt put them in cause I didnt have the wheels on for very long. I just put them on to take pics after I lowerd my car. But I will be putting them in once spring comes back.

[Edited by Jonas53 on Feb 1, 2006 5:27 PM]

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chrome caps on black wheels? did you have to get a cap seperate or deos it come with one when you buy the rim.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The caps came with the rims

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Originally posted by ftwvampftw
[body]
jared 03-accent-03 does or did. He'll probably comment on this thread here soon.
[/body]
Never did, buddy. ;) I have gone through the stockies, Volk TE-37, and now my Konig Heliums.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Originally posted by Jonas53
[body]
I have lookalikes. There Nippon F-2 15" flat black.

[/body]
hey jonas sorry to hijack but where did you get that front lip?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I made it. It was origionaly off of a 2006 GMC Sierra and I cut it up and used the ends.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So the caps came with the rims. So all caps are chrome or do you get to pick the color of the caps?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I dont think there was a choice on the caps. I dont know what Rota uses for center caps but thats what Nippon uses.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The handling is great. I still might look into getting a rear strut bar but for now im happy with it.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is awesome I will get some. Since it is the same weight rota rim and tire as the stock 13" steel rim with tire did you notice the car being slower or faster?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts