Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I have a 2k1 Accent and am going to be getting a short shifter. One of the guys on here has an RS Type Shifter he wants to sell, but I can't find any info from anyone on it, so I thought I'd post. I've been looking at the B&M BUT the RS one I can get for 50 shipped!!!! Opinions between this and the B&M??

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I'm not being a dick, but why are you posting this in the RD Tiburon forum?
Is it the RS type shifter from the guy in the for sale forum?

Words of advice:
If someone's only posts here are in the For Sale forum and it is clear they registered here just to sell something, be cautious. Ask for heatware evals, ebay feedback and an email other than a Yahoo mail account. Make sure the email they give you matches their email acct......and make sure they resond from that email address.

I have a feeling about this guy, like he's someone we've dealt with in the past.

·
Registered
21,319 Posts
I am not sure what yo are asking but I will cover it all.

If you are asking for information on a guy because you have lost it then this is the wrong forum. Post a wanted ad in the For Sale/Wanted forum. That is what it is there for.

If you want info on the RS shifter, then why ask in the Tib forum if you have an accent? Although it fits, the cars are different. Ask accent people what they have and how they like it.

No matter which way you look at it, this is the wronforum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.