Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I recently installed a S-AFC II, ask for help of all of you that know how to tune properly, specially I interested in Hi-Thr settings, the guy that make the installation also make a "setup" based on dyno sheet...

This run was before AFC install, fuel pressure in this run was 38 psi at idle, turbo setup is in my firm...
This are Hi-thr settings perform by the moment:
Rpm Cor%
1000 0
1600 1
2200 3
2800 3
3400 3
4000 9
4400 14
5000 10
5400 14
5600 19
5800 13
6200 17

Ok, based on the dyno sheet and this settings what should I change???

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
cant see the dyno sheet...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, this is it:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys, I know that so much of you has S-AFC II in 1.5L accents, help me out...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i can tell u my settings whenever i get dyno tuned but that wont be soon i crashed my car last night into a curb, you might wanna try another anotehr forum i dont think neone here had 2 much luck tuning their safc2 by theirself

[Edited by ThaSilvaL on Jan 12, 2006 1:28 PM]

·
Registered
842 Posts
based on that info, i'd say you need more fuel at 3400 RPM (might want to try changing it to 6 or 9 and see what the curve looks like then) any sudden dips like the one displayed indicates a lack of fuel or severe over fueling. Also, you may want to try adding a little fuel all around and see if it increases power throughout the power band.

it's hard to accurately tune unless you have some way to measure improvement or decrease in power. also, i'd increase fuel pressure so you can lower these adjustments through the SAFC.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I increase in the pass days this settings, and feel more power and a quicker response in acceleration...

I don´t pretend tune completely my AFC in this forum, only share info and tips that help me and other people, then, I apologize for topic title:puzzled:

I gonna to write the new values soon...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts