Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hav been searchin for ages now to find a body kit for my s coupe turbo but have had no luck at all :dead: !!!
Does anyone know where i can find one??
Many thanks ash

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
i've seen a couple sites with s-coupe kits over the few years I've been on this forum... but not many. Of the ones I've seen, most were in random countries, were overly-priced... and I don't know if I would trust the sites anyways.

Honestly, I would look into going completely custom, or at least modifying something from another car to fit. :ermm:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking bout using a mk4 golf front but i realy cant think of anything that would fit the rear of the car! the only proplem with goin completly costum is that it would cost more and bein a student i cant realy afford that! but i guess i will have to now! oh well should be fun anyway!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
if you go for a VW kit... you should need the same amount of work to fit the rear as fitting the front.. but both should work with enough modification

it would definitely be less work than going COMPLETELY custom. make sure you get some good chops done of the kit on the car before you go and try to stick it on. make sure it flows with the rest of the car.

and "fun"... that's the spirit! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts