Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current apartment complex doesn't allow for people working on their cars there, so...I have no clue what I'm supposed to do. ^^;

Anyone who lives in sacramento feel like letting me borrow their garage for a bit?

·
Registered
375 Posts
We have Mod Days at my house in Modesto all the time......the Sac guys do come out here. We can set one up if you want to. What do you need done?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fluid change. <.< Well, at the moment. Fluids, spark plugs, and that's about it. And my roommate has a miata, so the same for that; fluids, spark plugs, and such.

Need to eventually get my clutch and such changed, but that's sometime in the future. ^^;

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ok I'll talk to the guys.......any particular day you want to do this on? On Nov 19th we are all meeting up for dinner at the Elephant Bar for dinner at 5:30 to celebrate a few of the guys birthdays which you are welcome to join us!............We can do it that afternoon if you want.

·
Registered
375 Posts
yeah during the week is no good..sorry! Well if you manage to get a weekend off let me know. Also Rob (Drerob) lives in Sac.......maybe he can help.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm. I wonder if it's possible to go to some shop and just see if you can pay like, $20 and rent a lift for an hour or something. o_O

I might take a saturday off some time, but...It's the lightest day at work, so that's kinda annoying. x.x

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ok well let me know.......you are still invited as well as the rest of the Sac people to join us on the 19th, I don't know what hours you work but we will be at the restaurant by 5:30pm.

Send me an email

·
Registered
32 Posts
Since one of you is from Sac and the other one in Modesto, I was wondering if one of you two know where I can find someone to dyno? Just for fun. I'm basically a newbie and I've never experienced a dyno before. I'm in San Jose for school, but frequently come to Stockton (mainly weekends). Or maybe if you know of anything else like a Hyundai meet or plan on organizing anything, let me know.

[Edited by FrankieJames on Nov 1, 2005 3:00 PM]

·
Registered
375 Posts
There are shops in Sac and the Bay Area that do dynos but unless someone sets up a Dyno day you will be paying out of the ** for it!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Kat you better set up a mod day. Im gettin parts like crazy and i got no clue how to install em. X)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
YAY crutches.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts