Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is the question. I have a 2002 1.5L accent. Going to go turbo and i just want to know which one is better for it. I hear this and that about both of them.
Which one works the best for out cars?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Since your car is a returnless fuel system, I would not recomend a safc. (Since you wont be able to use a rrfpr, unless you convert to return system.) One downfall of the emanage is that you wont be able to control the ignition on our cars without some other mods. Because our igniter is contained in the ecm. It depends on how far you plan to take your car. I bought an emanage ultimate because it can do almost everything a standalone can do but without the massive wiring and tuning job. Im not sure if you can add/subtract injector pulse time with the emanage blue?, but you can with the ultimate. I wonder if the emanage blue only has airfolw modification and not add/subtract injector pulse time? However both can control additional injectors.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Its either Emanage, SMT-6, or buy a monkey to sit on top of your engine bay using a turkey baster to squirt more fuel into your intake when he hears your turbo.

No SAFC

·
Registered
232 Posts
oh ya the monkey works great I had emanage but traded it for the monkey ya it costs a little more couse you have to buy gas and food but works works good;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts