Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is some more video. This one is a little lame, but hey, I'll share it anyway.

Any other Sante Fe owners in the Central Jersey area (Six Flags Great Adventure) looking to go offroading sometime, let me know.

It's be nice to have someone around to pull me out!

Joe

http://media.putfile.com/Pretty-Lame-Time

·
Registered
121 Posts
if you made the vid a little longer, and sent it to hyundai, i think they would pay you money for it, so they could use it for a nice comercial...

very nice, and i like the music ;)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Awesome video, just make sure you are changing your diff fluids regularly before your fluid looks liek mushroom soup. also if you want to play in the water like that you should build yourself some nice long diff breathers so you do not get water inside the diffs. Nice looking Santy by the way.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's not a bad idea . . .sending a video to Hyundai! I could certainly use some money!

Thanks for the compliments. As I have time, I am trying to make a longer video. We just had 10+ inched of snow, so hoping to get some footage of messing around. Often, times I am out there with no one to pull me out if I get stuck, so some of things I want to try and tackle I can't.

C-Dubya thanks for the advice. I have had the diff. fluid changed one. I will look into the breathers.

Thanks again everyone.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts