Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys....this aimed at pals with scoupes....because an a pillar isnt available for the scoupe i have made my own an its awesome looks fukin unreal....Im thinkin ablut makin a mold to make alot of them but b4 i spend a ton cash on makin a mold i'd like to know if anyone will like to buy them....i'll have pics in couple of days of my finished one...so e-mail my SUBJECT A PILLAR....and i'll send u some pics.
Im also making fow eye eyelids for the headlights so if ur keen for them holla at me.
im not out top get rich so prices will be very affordable.....depending on support and so on i'll prolly maufacture the first off the shelf body kit for 93 + scoupes soon aswell.
TAke care everyone hope hear from u guys sooon.

[email protected]

·
Registered
342 Posts
I want a body kit for 500 shipped.... otherwise the price outweighs the cars value.

A pillar is a good idea but I too already had to make my own.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i would love a body kit for the scoupe as most of the stuff iv seen isnt really that grate and if u wanted somthing different then u would have to mould it yourself and i really cant be bothered to do all that!

I dont understand why no one else has made a kit for these cars as they are grate fun and look [email protected]"t hot!

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
i would definitely like a body kit and an a-pillar pod. when will the a-pillar gauges be available? so long as the gauges are aimed right and they are for 2 1/16" gauges ill take one. is it a 2 or 3 gauge pillar?

**EDIT**

ooh but shipping to the us i dunno.. depending on that i may pass on the kit but probably still want the a-pillar. 3 gauge preferably.

[Edited by beppomarx on Nov 3, 2005 10:02 AM]

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are for 2 guages mate.....an size is aimed for 52mm 2' gauges....but the gauges u wanted to fit will still fit in as its same size....i can make them so u cut ur own holes out with hole saw.....that way its ur choice on size....

ARSE1K can i see some pics of ur apiller please...id love see wat u don with urs...E-mail them if u could....did u make ur apiller as the entire factory one or just up to where lines up with roof? mine goes whole way to mid of the car.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts