Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend was the season opener for racing around here and I had a great time! I have to go out on another trip so this is going to be short and sweet.
Saturday at MIR, it was test and tune. I was really off my game and my RT's were off a mile. However I did beat a 350z and several civics. One civic, I even missed second and still whip him real bad.
Sunday was the first race of the season. Last year the track I go to the most ( Richmond Dragway) was not that friendly to my TIB but this year on there flier One of thier events: street warriorz 2, They used a pic of my car:smoking:
There were at least 97 cars in the street class. I made it to the semifinals!!! my last run I had such a lead on the other car ( a built race car ) that I thought I couldn't be that far off my time. Alas, I was 0.12 secconds off my time so i didn't make it to the finals. The good news is that I ran a 13.71:D A bitter sweet moment. I lost but i ran a 13.71!!!!

I have the time slips to prove it and I have some pics and working on a vid to show you guys but work is calling. I will get to these hopefully, real soon!

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
hey man, nice times. what is done to your car for you to run those time??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I would love to post my time slip but I can't figure out how to post the pic. This is what happens when you ask a pilot to work with computers.

As far as mods, not much. Cai, cat back exhaust, motor mounts, nology wires, msd dis4+, ngkplugs 2 steps colder, zex 75shot, MT slicks.

Now if anyone can help and idiot post pics I'll post my times. Soon I will have the vid put to disk than I'm sure i'll need help with that too.

(Pic posted by WytchDctr)

[Edited by WytchDctr on Mar 13, 2006 6:43 PM]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts