Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now, I know this has been done onto Series 1 S-Coupes... which are almost identical to the X2 excel...

THEORETICALLY this should work... how does everybody think it looks? I would probably go for the S-Coupe bumper as well... maybe even design a lip for it.

(yes, i fvcked up the passenger side headlight)

mmm? :paranoid:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, just picture an s-coupe with a hatchback... that's basically what it'll be.

but i'll see what I can do for a chop... i only worked with what i had :ermm:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, thanks :D

those turned out a bit better than the ones i tried to do at 3/4 view...

i still think it looks awesome, especially with tha bumper swapped as well 8D

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
dooooooooooooooo ittt

thatd be cool

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm totally down... now where can I steal... er.... ACQUIRE a series 2....

*looks around*

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think the series 2 bumper is smoother looking, and I like the look of the single larger opening.

i have a specific look in mind for this car... and the s-coupe front end definitely satisfies it 8D

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
well i know i told you you could have my scoupe but the truck i was getting on the road in 3 days isn't being offered anymore and i'm a bit pissed about it so now i have to go look for another cheap truck. then you can have my car........ i think if you cut the center "bars" out of my from bumper, that'd look alot better than the excel bumper personaly...........

·
Registered
95 Posts
hey, I', almost sure this will fit.
I've done the scoupe 1-2 front end swap, and that was so easy(you've done it as well right?)
And the pony/excel is so much similar to the scoupe, as the scoupe is build on the pony 4d platform.
I've got spare type 2 parts hehe, but a little out of your direction.
But I wanna see the result if you're going to do it

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's good to hear that more people think this will work. Personally, I think it looks awesome.

I will be sure to post all progress/results on my project :D

Originally posted by loki scoupe
[body]
well i know i told you you could have my scoupe but the truck i was getting on the road in 3 days isn't being offered anymore and i'm a bit pissed about it so now i have to go look for another cheap truck. then you can have my car........ i think if you cut the center "bars" out of my from bumper, that'd look alot better than the excel bumper personaly...........
[/body]
hey man... no rush. As long as I get a decent amount of warning before you wanted me to head out, all is good. Naturally, I wouldn't let you just GIVE me the car... :p

the idea so far is to empty out the center grille, and integrate some sort of custom lip kit possibly with foglight holes.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Originally posted by PanciLaan
[body]
I've done the scoupe 1-2 front end swap, and that was so easy(you've done it as well right?)
[/body]
nope if you're asking me it is a series 2 scoupe...............

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by loki scoupe
[body]
Originally posted by PanciLaan
[body]
[/body]
nope if you're asking me it is a series 2 scoupe...............
[/body]
I ment Spikie who did it indeed

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oddly enough, I was supposed to buy that S-Coupe from Spikie... some **** went down... a flight was cancelled... I don't have the car. the end ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts