Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black evo hood that is currently on my 2002 accent right now. It can only be picked up locally due to UPS and Fed Ex said it is one inch to big to ship. i will try to get pictures tommorrow before the snow starts. email if u are interested. i am located in
Upper Black Eddy, Pa 18972 i am 25 minutes from Easton Pa and about 1 hour outside of Philly and 1.5 hours outside of Ny

100 bucks takes it home

·
Registered
572 Posts
Does it have the vents cut out? Is there any damage? How far are you from D.C.? Dibs till the answers are given and pics are seen.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The vents are not cut out but i beileve they can be, there are to very very small holes, about the size of a pencil tip that are drill into the front corners of the vents to stop the water build up. The hood could be sanded and repainted, there are a few small hard to see,(i guess they would be cracks) but they can be sanded and filled at home, i took it to the local body shop and they laughed at me. if u take i95 all the way to Philly, and get off at the first exit in jersey it is about 45 minutes to an hour.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know, i was suppossed to send it to a guy in florida and i took it there and they said when it is packed it will be one inch to big, so it would have to be shipped cargo, which is crazy expensive

·
Registered
572 Posts
ya like $500 just to ship it....i checked on the unpainted one I have now....the only cheap way to do it it is to crate it up real good and ship by greyhound...

·
Registered
183 Posts
dang, why couldn't you live on the other side of PA. It's 535 miles from me in Dayton, OH and that would be over $100 in gas to get out there to get it with my truck. Would you consider adding in the cost of gas and meeting half way or something?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I would be willing to pick this hood up for $100. Il see if I can find a way of getting a vehicle that will make it out there and back to get it and il let you know. I would like some pics if you have any. If there was any way for you to maybe meet half way somewhere that would be awsome. Il let you know what I decide.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sorry if im a little late but If that hood isnt sold ill buy it 4 $100 i live in bensalem pa so it shouldnt take to long to get there, let me know email is [email protected]
thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry dude i was driven in easton about a month ago and i was at the light to get onto 22 when a women in a mountineer blew the light and totaled my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts