1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
what? .

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
He wants to know if anyone's ordered from Shark Racing and how it went. Obviously, English is not his native language, so cut him a break.

I've ordered from them recently, but am still waiting on my parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am apologising myself because of my bad English.I am coming from Slowenia.I am at them orders already last year behind 5450 dollars got nothing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh.... ha my fault..... no I haven't ordered anything yet.... I was thinking if ordering an exhaust but haven't done it yet....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh.... ha my fault..... no I haven't ordered anything yet.... I was thinking of ordering an exhaust but haven't done it yet....

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
do not order from them. i have never done business personally, but they suck. never ship, and if they do, its 4-6 months. you might want to file against your credit card to get your money back

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are you serious? It takes that long? Hmmm..... I bet cause they are in Korea. Passing homeland security and stuff..... customs and whatnot

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I paid 16 in January still am not nothing got.They don't answer me also per email any more.Am yesterday tred to from other email to send are again answered.Not know something lrt now make.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have only ordered small things from them and I keep hearing about bad things. Im guessing the biggier the item the more problems they will give you.

I was planning to order the headlight too but then i heard J0eFro's problem with them.

I have had complications with kspec too so there are 2 companies I wouldnt look at.
I hate when companies think they can step on the little guy.

I deal with SFR and custom made things now

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
I ordered a leather steering wheel and Roadruns grille. I got the wheel 2 weeks after ordering. Still waiting on the grille though. Ordered on 8/20.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
yea i'd contact my CC company or sue them.

·
Registered
502 Posts
lol how about we all revive old topics ;)... I dont even have a hyundai anymore

1 - 18 of 18 Posts