Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo 4door have you got them stickers yet? LOL i forgot all about that shiet.i have a few little goodies comming soon to my house.
Zefiro Kit
4 2 1 headers,a different intake preferrably cold air was lookin at the aos, then ill get the throttle kit. Yo if anyone knows where to get springs,shocks,stuts whatever that lowers your car a more than a freakin 1.7inchs then please reply, I have intrax sports springs. the car is low but once i get my zefiro kit i dont know if it will look low enough. thnks

Silly Ricer, Hondas are for kids!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah bro once my credit card comes I'll have all that ****. But im a domestic man this is the first time i fixed up a import so im kinda clueless, but i know my engine work well. But I took some pics of it before. then when i get my zefiro for my 1997 Avante ( elantra ) then i will post. Right now my car looks pretty freakin sweet. and is pretty quick for something without a turbo. so ill post some **** after i get before and after pic's

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Hey Alex, I'm still working on the stickers. I finally tracked down the guy making them for me :).

Also, I was at the illegals on Saturday night, it was alright. We're gonna start going every week if you wanna meet up.

--------------------------------------------
I drive a slow car.
0 to 60 in 11 seconds (look out!)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ROFL Aight man thats cool, Yeah tell me where and when and if im not working that night ill be there man

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
We meet up at the Inn-n-out on Trop and I-15. From there we usually meet everybody else at Maximum Performance. I won't be in my car. I'll either be driving my g/f's dark green Del Sol, or be in a white Integra with a c/f hood or a black Golf with gold 16s.

I drive a slow car.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha ...I see all sorts of **** there. But aight this saturday i werk 12-9 so ill come on buy after work. my lantra is green what time will yall be there

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
We'll be there from around 11:15 to 11:45. I'll look for you.

I'll have an orange hat on with a "T" on it.

I drive a slow car.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**** man dammit. I was there from like 11pm-12! Did you go? I was there you couldnt of missed my car its so freakin loud. rofl, its all good man. tell me how it was. I can t believe it .....hehe

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yo Rob, you gunna be there saturday night at inn and out? tell me if you are i'll show up

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Probably not, my g/f is taking me out for my birthday and she won't tell me what she has planned.

I drive a slow car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts