• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Let him stay. I find many of his posts interesting ( when he is not flaming someone). Perhaps he will mature and not fight with everyone.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Yes... and perhaps the moon will explode and we will find out the inside is pure milk chocolate!! YUMMY!

BTW - If G4 is banned, I would be more than happy to donate $$$ to the site and become a lifetime member. If you decide not to ban him, I'll be over at hyundaiaftermarket.org with all the other Hyundai owners who left this site.

·
Registered
842 Posts
BTW - If G4 is banned, I would be more than happy to donate $$$ to the site and become a lifetime member. If you decide not to ban him, I'll be over at hyundaiaftermarket.org with all the other Hyundai owners who left this site.
this... and i'd do community service, if asked.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
are you going to share the info?

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Why not? It only took you 1 night of posting to get banned over at Hyundaiaftermarket.org Not too sure why the mods and admins are so slow cleaning up the trash around here? But you brought up a good point. People only argue with you on the Accent forum, it would be nice if you got banned and we could all get back to talking about cars. Maybe if you left, we might get some more members.... who knows?? maybe it's too late.

BTW - If anyone wants to call G4 and voice your opinions personally to him, hit me up, I have his phone number! LOL!!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I was all for the ban, but now it seems lonely. Not too many new posts either. Maybe we could change the name of the site to internetfights.com or something and we could bring him back :p

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
So wait, is he banned or not?

·
Registered
842 Posts
yes, one month ban't

maybe we should organize... like, pas, you go find ways to advertise and bring people in, zero and dre you be the tech experts, and i'll keep guard for Nancy.

who am i kidding, i'm horrible at delegating. :D

·
Banned
1,316 Posts
what we really need is an engine/trans swapping expert. its one of the most common questions to come up and i really don't know all that much about it for these cars.

obviously 1.5->1.6 is a waste of time, but beyond that i can't help beyond the basics. personally, i don't have any interest in engine swapping an accent. if i'm going to do something like that i want something bigger and more powerful with a good turbo on it.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
if you have ANY questions about a swap, you can always find answers over at that other Hyundai website that people actually post on. LOL!!!

Unfortunately, I think it's too late to save this site. The damage G4 did can't be fixed. If you bash EVERY SINGLE NEW MEMBER that joins, do you really think they will stick around or come back to post more? NOPE! I blame the admins and mods of this site, the G4 problem should have been taken care of a LONG time ago. 1 month ban for G4? Really? If he comes back, I'm leaving.... end of story.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
LOL!!! I am still trolling on dsmtuners.com, keeping an eye on our buddy G4. I saw something he posted in a thread (another member was upset at a mod) and figured I'd share it with everyone on hyundaiperformance.com

Just relax bro. There are alot of rules, but being mature and following them will be worth it in the long run.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think G4 has a split personality!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I'm amazed the admins and mods lifted your ban! You contribute NOTHING positive to this site and just bash new and current members and their rides. New members just leave and current members just go to the other Hyundai site (which you are also banned from). It won't be long before this site has no members and dies for good. You no longer own a Hyundai, so why do you still visit? Nobody on this site gives a **** about you or your POS DSM's.

I'd just like to say that I'm leaving this site, I may visit once in a while, but I'm finished posting. I joined a Hyundai site to be part of the Hyundai community and talk about and exchange information about Hyundai's, not to have my car bashed and argue with immature children like G4.

G4, I seriously feel bad for you. I don't think you realize what a ****tard you are. People like you go nowhere in life. You might want to think about growing up a little and acquiring some social skills or else you'll end up living with your parents and having no friends (so just like it is now, but you'll be older). You think you know it all, and in the long run, that's whats will hurt you the most. There is always someone who knows more than you, just like there is always someone with a faster car.

So like SO MANY members before me...... I'd like to say goodbye hp.com. I can't say I've enjoyed my stay or learned anything useful, but I did get to meet the biggest loser on the internet. I'll be over at hyundaiaftermarket.org where people talk about Hyundai's and ban idiots like G4 before things get out of hand. G4.... say hi to your mom for me.

**** YOU ALL..... I'M OUT! :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.