• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
lol, I didn't know wrapping duct tape around heater piping in basements was a skill.

I tell you, I wish I could meet Pas only when he was 21. Guys above 30+ as most members are. Bashes people like 10-15 years younger then him. Then he feels good. Well congrats.

O and PAS, no one cares about your little short ram intake either ;).

16 yr old boys do that.
As for me, I turn up the boost for power.

My blue DSM, *when it runs good* is worth about 3k. Probaly same as your accent. So shut up bro.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
^^more proof of being the biggest looser on the internet, I can smell it in almost every post you make^^

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
Your just like him, 30 something own some crappy hyundai, and somehow your guys cars are WORTH so much, and the engines in them are so POWERFUL.

While both of those are wrong, do to crappy resale value, and economy engine powerplants.

I hope one day, you realize how dumb it was to keep messing with a failure of a platform.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
And for the record I never once stated that I have some mad power or the best resaling car, not once. I dont think Hyundai is the best platform, were did I say that? You are what Pas said, the biggest looser on the internet. Just keep on making stuff up dude, its cool!

·
Banned
1,316 Posts
i know G4 is trying to mouth off about something here, i'm just not sure what he's trying to say. more proof i guess.

hyundai best platform? ha. thats not whey we're here. to me its just bang for the buck....until i blew up my transmission. now its just going to cost me more to get a new car than it does to keep this one running.

if i want a good fast car to build up it's going to be a mk3 supra with a 1jz. single turbo, custom electronics, etc. thats me though. might even consider a v6 genesis coupe one day....after i stick a couple turbos on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
whos idea was it to allow this guy back on the forum? but look under his avatar. it says hes a premium member. so that tells me you can act anyway you want and be an idiot on forums without getting a permanent banning if you send your money to the admins. thats not right and they obviously dont care about the members here if they only care about money. another reason why hyundai aftermarket.org is so much better. you dont have to spend any money over there and the members respect the moderators and admins because of that.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
whos idea was it to allow this guy back on the forum? but look under his avatar. it says hes a premium member. so that tells me you can act anyway you want and be an idiot on forums without getting a permanent banning if you send your money to the admins. thats not right and they obviously dont care about the members here if they only care about money. another reason why hyundai aftermarket.org is so much better. you dont have to spend any money over there and the members respect the moderators and admins because of that.
not the case. I wanted to try to give him one last chance...

Its not happening

Goodbye for good G4

·
Registered
170 Posts
Your just like him, 30 something own some crappy hyundai, and somehow your guys cars are WORTH so much, and the engines in them are so POWERFUL.

While both of those are wrong, do to crappy resale value, and economy engine powerplants.

I hope one day, you realize how dumb it was to keep messing with a failure of a platform.
Guese what dip **** im 30 somthing.... own two jags a subi and a triton
yet my beta'd turbo x3 is my pride and joy!!!!! so go suck a dick!!!! oh and i dont plan to resale because it IS worth that much to me its been a labour of love the past 13 years or so, had it from new! and to me its art work.
so like i said GO SUCK A DICK

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.