Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as some of us know about how i hit a deer with my lc2 last year june 15th and its still been down but i'm starting to work on it i have the radiator support off and i'm going to be putting a tibby 2.0 into it before it touches the road along with a half cage ( maybe a full cage haven't fully decided yet ) droppin the gas tank and getting a fuel cell racing bucket seats race standard nothing that reclines and maybe a new dash ( going to custom make it all fiberglass and a new design ) now my question should i do a diary on it pics what i did and how i'm doing it as i go along that way when im done i can post it all up at once in full detail where i got my parts how i did it, how much it all coasted me and all the juicy info because a shop isn't going to be touching it at all. yet this isnt going to be all in a month though to let you guys know lol it will take a while cause im still fixing my 94 prelude sence my friend blew the motor in it and after thats fix'd thats going to be sold to help with my project so expect more than 6 months of work to be put into it

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
all I can say is that I found it very hard to stop the work i was doing, pick up a camera, snap some shots, and then at the end of the day write it all down. I would keep a price list for it....I have a spreadsheet for everythign i do on my car, new parts, fluid changes, just to see what it's costing me.

My main problem was just interrupting my and my friends' work to take pictures.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ya im going to have a friend help me out a little and we're both going to be takin pics but like i said it will take a while so im going to take my time doing it its all going to be work in progress but i am open to all suggestion, thoughts, and ideas lol

·
Registered
737 Posts
it would definately be helpful

we're in the diy years where any pictures and step-by-step tutorials are benefitial.

i'd love to be able to provide more info and media in my ongoing autox post but with only me being there at events it makes it tough to take pictures/video and drive.

hopefully next year i'll have better write-ups with video and pictures included. In car video would help me as well as everyone else. I might have to steal gimps datalogger too :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts