Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've finally decided to remove the side markers on my 97 x3 sedan. i've found out that it really looks good without it and it's only glued on with some kind of glue. so far i've used a razor blade to shave it off, but some of the paint chipped off other than that it looks nice. i'd almost thought it was going to have holes like when you do that to a civic. lol :D i was hoping if there was going to be a new set of DIY on this forum since some of the links are not even working. other than that the side markers are pretty simple other than that. im still having trouble installing my white gauge cluster set. what will i be doing is probably going to be racing carbon fiber side mirrors, custom fitted 93-00 STI bodykit, diffusers, wind splitters, tanabe exhaust,shaved back doorlocks,custom wide fenders, etc. A pretty good chance i'm painting it white after the body kit installing and purchasing. next is rebondoling my trunk and reinstall my aluminum spoiler and paint the spoiler black. it was some cheap $75 R1 single deck spoiler from ebay that i've purchased and installed about a 1 1/2 years ago. 75 dollars was with shipping too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts