Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the best forum to post this but I'm looking to put in clear/ blue side markers. Is ther a site I can go to to get some or if so I heard that there are a couple how to's on how to make them yourself....I can't seem to find them anywhere and i've been looking for at least 2 hours now. Can someone help me?:ermm:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Kspec - http://kspec.com/list.php?ac_id=92&ai_id=1553 has some side markers but i'm not sure if it's for our model since the shape.

Verna = Accent

[Edited by Patrickmann on Jan 7, 2006 2:56 AM]

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i figured that since it's against the law to have any other color for a side marker I was just going to leave them for now. i did however find something in the forum about how to make your own clear corners....too bad I have an 04 and the directions were for the 02. The 04 has a practily undistructableyellow reflector. I Nearly busted the whole light casing trying to break it. There has to be a way to do it on an 04. Anyone know?:puzzled:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Originally posted by fintile
[body]
Yeah i figured that since it's against the law to have any other color for a side marker I was just going to leave them for now. i did however find something in the forum about how to make your own clear corners....too bad I have an 04 and the directions were for the 02. The 04 has a practily undistructableyellow reflector. I Nearly busted the whole light casing trying to break it. There has to be a way to do it on an 04. Anyone know?:puzzled:
[/body]
follow the same instructions, here is vamp's write up, his is LC2 like yours. http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=41537

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
i smoked my side markers.. so they are darker than normal. Can only see the orange/red when you have them on at night. i'll have to take some pics.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I got my clear corners now. (Not that it'll help me with anything except looks) I did it the old OVEN way. Worked great. Now about the smoked side markers. What do you mean? I'd like to see pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts