Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all racers out there, Let me know if your going to race...This is my story:
I was coming back from sports authority, driving normally, and I was turning right at an intersection. I wasn't racing anyone, but all of a sudden a civic, comes around me hard. I didn't know he was going to race me, but I raced him anyway. I wasn't gunning it, so I got a shitty start, and I finally got in the high rpm's and started gaining a little, but he was already like 2 car lengths ahead. We hit 90 on a 40, and a he flashes his signals and starts to slow down for this bend that is coming up. I get right behind up, cut left in front of a school bus, take the curve hard, squeeling a little, and then I cut back right, in front of a minivan and come to a sqreeaching stop at an intersection. After all of this, I'm like 3 cars ahead of him on the right lane, and he is on the left lane. Then he peels out and goes left, while I go straight. It pissed me off that I didn't know he was racing, at least rev your engine or something... Anyway, the kid who was with me had never been in a street race, and he thought it was awesome. So that's my story, poor ricer, doesn't know how to get through other cars, and takes on people who don't even know they are racing them.

·
Registered
623 Posts
daing, good thing you wern't caught. lol. Good job none the less

2001 Tiburon
Black with Blacked out windows
Alpine cd player
More mods to come slowly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts