Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been wanting to drive this car since it came out ... i know i could never afford the $30k ....

but a friend looking for a car or what not .. so we went driving around....i figured it be a good time to test drive the car.... so we went to the dealer, and acted like i was into the car to buy it ...

so he let us test drive.... it was our last stop, and it was right before the dealerships close, so maybe they didnt care as much ....

so we went to go drive it... and let me tell you ..... 240HP, AWD, 6spd, i was drooling just standing there...

we start up the car...has a niiiiiiiiiiiice rumble to the engine ....

anyways, i had alot of fun .... didnt even floor it much and it just picked up speed fast..i was at 80MPH before i could get my jaw to drop ....

it was great .... nice car.... too bad i couldnt afford the car right now!!!!!

here is the pic of the car:
http://www.whiteazn.com/pixels/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=1

also, earlier, we went to the mitsu dealer....they didnt have any in stock ..... but the markup was up to $38k!!!!!! dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
it's an awesome car but the 30k pricetag isn't very friendly on the pockets. i don't think i could justify spending that on a gti.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Originally posted by Rudy
[body]
it's an awesome car but the 30k pricetag isn't very friendly on the pockets. i don't think i could justify spending that on a gti.
[/body]
i know exactly what you mean. it just might work out to my advantage, seeing that im going to be going to school to be a certified VW technician. hopefully i can get a job with that skill:??:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts