Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And...well it kinda sucks. What do you do here? It seems like there's nothing but praire surrounding this little town...and its FREEZING cold. So far I saw an accent with a can and a n elantra with a can. That was the biggest excitement of the night. I donbt know how anyone could live here its gotta get really snowy and cold in the winter.

Anyway guess my redemption is spending Sunday in New York City. Too bad I couldnt have stayed in Toronto while my mom came here to Winnepeg. Well anyways it was pretty cool , there was a guy from Buffalo talking about how New York hates Bushie, I was like damn he's dead on. Other than tyhat I must say that the Canadians have very distict accents...to the point where sometimes I cant understand them because they speak so properly. Im used to broken english with thick New York accents :lol:

Well Jerkit, Im keeping my eyes open for you :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Buy a kite and fly it?

Or you can buy a few cans of Tim Hortons coffee and mail them to me? (even 1 would be nice ;):)

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why, you dont have a Tim Hortons near you? Thats surprising.

I went to this place today called Portage Place...its an indoor mall in the city. Pretty cool. It must get really cold up here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Its too bad you're not there in the summer otherwise I would suggest going to Grand Beach. If you don't mind driving for like 1-1/2 or 2 hours go check out the desert at Spruce Woods provincial park. I think its called Spirit Sands or something like that.

Jenkins

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
I've never been to Winterpeg. hehe

Come visit the West Coast sometime. Nice mild winters and today it was sunny and warm. No snow to speak of. :)

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/pages/CABC0308.htm

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next city Im going to visit besides Toronto again is Vancouver.

Winnepeg wasnt too bad.....but not my cup of tea

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
When i think of Winnipeg of think of Canada the same way as Americans and other countries think of Canada...snow, ice, flat lands...I think I would like to live in Winnipeg when I retire, as long as I can have satellite.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Originally posted by Tibbychick
[body]
why, you dont have a Tim Hortons near you? Thats surprising.[/body]
Of, there's a few near me. But free coffee always tastes so much better ;):

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love Tim Hortons X)

yeah after that I went to the Toronto airport and wished I couldve stayed there

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
DAMMIT!!

why the hell don't i ever come in here :mad:

FAH!!!

for the record, there 3 tim horton's within a couple kilometers of me... and 2 robin's donuts...

dammit

you better come back

*shakes fist* :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts