Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and wrapped his car up on a sewer drain. he was out showing off to his friend at the "racetrack" and took a turn and ebraked it too hard, hit a raised manhole, and lost control and wrapped up on top of the sewer drain. blew his front tire, and wrecked his front bumper to all hell. we tried pulling it off with the truck, but the straps and rope we had connected snapped instantly. pics up in about an hour when the tow truck comes:lol:

and for your viewing pleasure, me looking for wood to put under the front tire

he got really really lucky he didnt hit a little further to the left, that would of ****ed his **** all up. :lol:

after further examination, his radiator support bar is toast:lol:

[Edited by endlessmike on Sep 22, 2004 4:37 AM]

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
Im willing to bet that the cosmetic damage is the least of his worries. just by looking at the wheel, I know his **** is ****ed up. Im betting a bent lower control arm, stretched/bent tierod, and/or latent bearing failure will be an issue.

This is why you do not drift a FWD car. This is what happens.

especially a sentra!

[Edited by Jed118 on Sep 22, 2004 6:42 AM]

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
I'm glad to hear that no-one was injured or killed, but...

I'm with Jed, if it went into the ditch at an angle, I'd go with a dose of chassis alignment. :dead:

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]

This is why you do not drift a FWD car. This is what happens.

[/body]
No, this is why you do not act like an arse on the street...

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Originally posted by Tugger5000
[body]
Originally posted by endlessmike
[body]
BAHAHAHAHA. owned pictures are funny, but its totally different seeing one with your friend in it:lol::lol:
[/body]
It should be interesting to see how long it will take to receive it in an email...
[/body]
or on a forum somewhere else?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts