Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 31st of march there is a www.racelegal.com event from 06:00-12:00p.m. at Qualcom Stadium San Diego, California. This is after a 5 week break from the last event so there should be a nice turn out. I would like to get as many Hyundais out there as possible.
There is planety of parking available but if I get enough replies I will call ahead and try to get an area reserved for us.
There is two 1/8th mile tracks. It's a $20 buy in to race all night. All you have to do is pass the Tech and your in. You will need a helmet to race and it has to be DOT approved but i got one off EBAY for $50.
If your worried about getting smoked out there or your car is still under construction both inside and out don't worry about it. I think most peoples are, I know mine is. There is a lot of people running just CAI and Exhaust. Basically stock cars.
There is also bracket racing for those of you who are used to raceing and know what your car can do.
If you have any questions post here as I will check pretty much everyday or you can check out www.racelegal.com for more info.

Lets get out there and make our presence knowen.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah. I know its a drive but you NORCAL people are more then welcome. I just drove from Lemoore yesterday and it took about 4 and a half hours but the more the better.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's almost the 31st and since there has been no reply to this I will assume no one is going. This hurts me none as I will be in Santiago Chile on the 31st not the Q.
Next race is on April 7th. I hope to see some Hyundai participation then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts