Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you are willing to post them to Romania, let me know.

·
Registered
842 Posts
95-99 accent correct? what brand, if any?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I would like just the rear.... Are you asking $50 for one or both?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tatabobu: i know it doesnt seem fair, but i'd prefer not to ship out of country. i'm a fairly lazy person and the paperwork is just unenjoyable for me.

danwagon: you know, i really have no idea. i'd like to say that i'm certain hyundai wouldnt develop different chassis for the x3, but then this could prove me wrong.

x3jason: brand.. right.. no idea. these were acquired from shark racing in early 2004.

omgbossis21: i'd prefer to get rid of them all at once. $50 is for both, but I'll gladly take $50 for one and give the other bar to someone else :)

sanguinius: $50 for both

tatabobu presently has dibs, provided he or she is willing to compensate for costs to romania if they are excessive compared to a lower 48 US shipment, and waive all responsibilty on my part once the package leaves the country.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I perfectly understand, I retire from the buying race. Sell them in US.
@ sanguinius: yes, X3 is the 95-99 accent.

[Edited by TataBobu on Jan 25, 2006 1:39 AM]

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I'll give you $35 shipped for the rear one! If not I'll buy both and sell the front to someone else...

[Edited by omgbossis21 on Jan 25, 2006 6:59 AM]

·
Registered
45 Posts
If he's retiring from the buying race I'll take both. I should be able to have the $ tonight/tommorrow e-mail me or IM me on Yahoo socially_unacceptable_1 or use my e-mail posted on my profile.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to be fair, danwagon has until the end of today to confirm he wants the set. i'll be in contact with you sanguinius if i dont hear from him by then.

i consider dibs in order of posting, where context shows strong intent to commit to buying.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll take both if any of the previous dibs don't pan out. I live in Canada but you can ship them to a place on your side of the border where I can pick them up.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
:ermm:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are you still interested sanguinius? please post/contact me via email by end of the day Jan 27 2006 if so.

next in the chute is omgbossis21

*runs around naked trying to cause mass blindness and hysteria*

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Im really only interested in the rear but I will take both and sell the front if I must

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It looks like we're down to omgbossis21 and da_moose. If you guys could contact me with shipping information that would be great. Also, we should discuss payment methods. I'm open to paypal and checks/money orders.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts