Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

sold

1K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  da_moose 
#1 ·
Asking $50 shipped. Willing to negotiate. Contact me on AIM, Y!, or feel free to email rbuecker@darkscape.net.

[Edited by rbuecker on Jan 29, 2006 11:00 AM]

See less See more
#4 ·
95-99 accent correct? what brand, if any?

#5 ·
I would like just the rear.... Are you asking $50 for one or both?

#7 ·
tatabobu: i know it doesnt seem fair, but i'd prefer not to ship out of country. i'm a fairly lazy person and the paperwork is just unenjoyable for me.

danwagon: you know, i really have no idea. i'd like to say that i'm certain hyundai wouldnt develop different chassis for the x3, but then this could prove me wrong.

x3jason: brand.. right.. no idea. these were acquired from shark racing in early 2004.

omgbossis21: i'd prefer to get rid of them all at once. $50 is for both, but I'll gladly take $50 for one and give the other bar to someone else :)

sanguinius: $50 for both

tatabobu presently has dibs, provided he or she is willing to compensate for costs to romania if they are excessive compared to a lower 48 US shipment, and waive all responsibilty on my part once the package leaves the country.

#10 ·
I'll give you $35 shipped for the rear one! If not I'll buy both and sell the front to someone else...

[Edited by omgbossis21 on Jan 25, 2006 6:59 AM]

#17 ·
Im really only interested in the rear but I will take both and sell the front if I must

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.