Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Asking $650 shipped. Willing to negotiate. Feel free to contact me via AIM, Yahoo!, or email [email protected]

I'm including the mounts that normally do not come with these coilovers. This will save you the trouble of using spring compressors to get at your stock mounts, making them even more of a bolt on change and will take less time. I'm willing to bet that with a good friend, these can be installed in under an hour.

[Edited by rbuecker on Mar 11, 2006 9:01 AM]

·
Registered
508 Posts
r they still for sale, r they use if so how many km on tham??? how much to ship montreal quebec canada, add me to msn to talk [email protected] , i am look for coilover for my lc2

·
Registered
508 Posts
well i am very interested in thes sping give me a price fo the shiping??? add me to msn to talk

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can tell you how much the shipping is if you want, but it doesnt change the cost to you- the deal remains 650 shipped. unfortunately, i'm having a hard time guessing your shipping code (you know, the L8T 1B6 part). once i get that from you i can get a quote from ups. feel free to email me your address until i figure out how to get an msn login to add you to.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
rbuecker is a good guy. Can be trusted. =)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
yes i trust and love him alot ;): (not gay) lol, he does good business always

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey thanks for the support guys, i appreciate it!

i'm in the process of uploading the images. i most definitely need some arby's and new gloves right now so if it stalls, i'll finish uploading when i return.

http://hyundairacer.com/coilovers

·
Registered
508 Posts
soorry some thing came up i really want them :depressed::depressed:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts