Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Wow...that's retarded...non-matching license plates...*cough*rice*cough* :sleepy:

Not bad though...nice car...minus the sound system. ;):

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
rice? are you fucking kidding me? the plates are just for the photoshoot because thieves prowl hondatech. that car puts 400+ to the wheels and runs 11.7 WITH full interior (including system). get a fucking life.

chris - yea that is one of if not my favorite hatch on honda-tech. his car has come a long way and is clean as all hell. best thing to ccome out of canada since estella warren :):smoking:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
nice freakin car, that is sweet....

except the pictures with the dude in them posing, kinda gay looking poses.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
I found the interior just a little too busy for my tastes... but a VERY nice car none-the-less.. does not matter who built it.. I give the owner lots of credit..

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
[body]rice? are you ****ing kidding me? the plates are just for the photoshoot because thieves prowl hondatech. that car puts 400+ to the wheels and runs 11.7 WITH full interior (including system). get a ****ing life.[/body]
get a hold of yourself;)::D

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Wow, that's nice......and I don't care for Civics that much.
I saw a Civic hatch run a 10 something at the drag strip not too long ago.........WOW.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
that is also an awesome colour yellow.... If you look at those plates though.. they are real.. you can see on the one where the "seal" was applied to attach it to the car.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
I would very much drive that. That's my favourite civic design.

Also why's the engine backwards?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
[body]rice? are you ****ing kidding me? the plates are just for the photoshoot because thieves prowl hondatech. that car puts 400+ to the wheels and runs 11.7 WITH full interior (including system). get a ****ing life.
[/body]
And I'm sure it can break high-10's, low-11's witout it. Get a fvcking clue.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Jed,

Having never gotten deep into the engine bay of a honda.. I think that engine is situated right in the car... now.. bit of tech knowledge.. ALL honda engines except the new K series counterrotate. In other words.. they run backwards from almost every other car out on the road today.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
Originally posted by Arctic Chill
[body]
[body]rice? are you ****ing kidding me? the plates are just for the photoshoot because thieves prowl hondatech. that car puts 400+ to the wheels and runs 11.7 WITH full interior (including system). get a ****ing life.
[/body]
And I'm sure it can break high-10's, low-11's witout it. Get a fvcking clue.
[/body]
it's a daily street driven car. you get a clue.

jed - it's mounted correctly, might just be the pics. the k series would bolt backwards with the exhaust manifold facing the firewall.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
hmm upon closer inspection of my buddy's bubble back, (With GSR fitted... headers, intake, cams, JDM chip, you name it it's there) you are correct. I haven't looked at his 92 integra tho, but I was almost sure the one posted here was backwards for some reason.

Heh, well, you know, to me all these front drivers are mounted wrong, be it tranny/engine or engine tranny. Bollocks to FWD!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts