Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I put this short video together of the Santy offroading in the NJ Pine Barrens. I know this may not be "offroading" to many people, but I still think its shows just how impressive the Sante Fe is, especially for the price!

Hope you enjoy! If well received, I will post more video as they are taken.

http://media.putfile.com/messin-around30

[Edited by 02SF on Feb 1, 2006 9:32 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
yyeaah, santa fe's goging off-road is somewhat rare..

that's what i wanna see!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Haha that awesome! I wanna take my Sante Fe and do a little bit of that. = ) I'll just have to make sure I wash the car before the parents get home.. Keep them up!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments!

I am going to try and get out soon. I would love to get a bunch of Sante Fe's out there, and take some video. We own a second Santy, and 03 LX, but not sure if I can get that one out there!

I will try to take some longer clips next time!

Thanks again.

Joe

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
where about was that filmed? I used to terrorize the Wharton State Forest with Excel turned rally car.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
HOLY BLEEPING BLEEP!!! AN SUV OWNER THAT TAKES IT <font size="6">OFFROAD!!!</font>

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
it's about time someone offroaded a sante fe. i'm sure it could do well enough to get to some cool places.8D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone.

The video was taken in Collier's Mills Wildlife Management Area in Central Jersey.

So long as you don't get stuck, or get caught driving off the trails, the Rangers don't bother you.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Originally posted by 03-Accent-03
[body]
HOLY BLEEPING BLEEP!!! AN SUV OWNER THAT TAKES IT <font size="6">OFFROAD!!!</font>
[/body]

especially a car based santa fe:lol::lol::lol:
I like the guy..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts