Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw my car for the first time in a month today, took her for a drive... WTF WAS I THINKING???!!!

if i was my car i would kick me in the balls. i deserve it :cry:

no longer for sale.

forgie's and 12' sec 1/4 mile's coming your way soon 8D

[Edited by T-WING on Dec 15, 2005 11:29 PM]

·
Registered
291 Posts
what the....

after all of the work and headaches I thought it would have been more rewarding to own it and drive it now that it is all sweet....

Talk about disposable income !

·
Registered
538 Posts
man that sucks... but such is life i guess... just when things are perfect, something fvcks up... anyways good luck with the sale and hope to hear good news from ya in the future.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's rough mate.

Why don't you just get another credit card or a loan?

Borrow 10 grand, pay off your debts & pay the loan off in due time.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Originally posted by OzFxCoupe
[body]
Why don't you just get another credit card or a loan?

Borrow 10 grand, pay off your debts & pay the loan off in due time.
[/body]
No offence man, but thats the worst possible advice ive ever heard. Debit consolidation, fair enough, but i think he's doing the right thing.

Keep the X2 and be happy, then when you want a fast car, buy a skyline or a wrx or something man. Mad props for being different, but u know what, who cares if ur different or the same.

·
Registered
91 Posts
^ Whatever mate... I just think it's a shame to put that much time, effort & money into a car to just give it away for the sake of what is essentially a relatively small amount of debt.

If you had a $35,000 diamond & debts that total around 10 grand, would you sell the diamond for $10,000 just to clear you debts? I know I wouldn't.

BTW, sorry for the OT stuff Morgan.

[Edited by OzFxCoupe on Dec 8, 2005 1:07 AM]

·
Registered
91 Posts
^ OK, OK... You're both right & I'm wrong. My apologies for having a suggestion or an opinion for that matter.

Now, let's let the man sell his car & stop cluttering his thread.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im conciddering taking out a loan. yes, i have put so much in to this car i dont think i could bare to let it go, but on the flip side it may be monumentaly stupid to borrow money to solve a problem that was caused by borrowing money.

im torn :cry:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Atleast then you can pay it off where as it sounds like your debts need to be paid very soon. It will give you that extra time to pay it all off. And if it doesnt work then you can still sell it then.

Just my 0.02

--Aaron--

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how does $16000 sound? more appealing ya think? i might be able to pay off the $2000 debit.

·
Registered
538 Posts
yo TWING, have you thought of borrowing the cash from your parents? I dunno what your family situation is and wether this is an option, but wen i bought my excel my parents put up the money and i paid them back (mind you i was only 16). Just a thought. Like i say im young and have never been in proper debt before so i dunno.
Cheers, Anand. :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my parents just rang me to ask me for a couple hundred $ for christmas:cry:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Geez,sorry to hear about all of this. I remember all the SHlT you went through over a year ago(the Microtech not wanting to play for example),if it were me,I would at least look into debt consolidation and pay it back over a couple of years at a reduced interest(credit cards are bastards!) or MAYBE see if your missus could at least be understanding enough to cut you a break if you can convince her just how much the car means to you.
Of course at the end of the day though,debts need to be paid so it's your choice!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
she lives in my garage8D

·
Registered
279 Posts
good to hear its back

but honestly mate just drive it like a granma for 6 months and try not to spend any cash on it, maybe drop the boost etc.

not to be a stick in teh mud, but i mean what happens next time somethign goes wrong???????

just my .02c

1 - 20 of 28 Posts