Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not gonna explain to you, just imagine what this poor accent will become .. cheers

***Update 11-5-07***
I went today to the paintshop. This is the progress so far

·
Registered
77 Posts
so your going to do a tib 5 lug upgrade? im assuming your beta swaping then turboing because that is beta manifold. and possibly a body kit too because the rear bumper is off also.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daily driver? Not anymore
5 lug conversion no, because I'm be custom making brake adapters and disc centers 4x100. And yes.. a bodykit. Evofusion GT bodykit. I'm also changing the color but that's surprise until it's done :)

It's already beta swapped but it will take a little time to gather all the things to make it turbo. 151hp is good for now and for my pocket :)
Oh and of course new rims...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Rims? 18":D?

Careful when importing bodykit from USA. My bumper costed me a fortune to bring it to Europe from USA ;)
But, didn't you say once that you have some problems with cops and heavy moded cars with moded exterior?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rims 17".. As for costing me a fortune.. it did because those stupid asses over there at evofusion, declared the real value and I had to pay additional 650 us to import the damn thing. Anyway, I did say that I had problems with the police but not because it's illegal but because it's too much fancy and it attracts every cop here and there. I don't even care man, let them give me tickets.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 more weeks in the paintshop and then I'm installing the rims and the bbk. soon...

·
Registered
213 Posts
japakos said:
Rims 17".. As for costing me a fortune.. it did because those stupid asses over there at evofusion, declared the real value and I had to pay additional 650 us to import the damn thing. Anyway, I did say that I had problems with the police but not because it's illegal but because it's too much fancy and it attracts every cop here and there. I don't even care man, let them give me tickets.
Holy God!!!!!! 650 bucks for a non-power-adder mod!!!! I think that’s the total cost of my turbo kit!!!

You better give some good use to those Brembo calipers, like road racing or something like that…
Good luck buddy!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah that's a lot of money but what the hell...
Future plans are turboing this thing with output at least 400whp and going full standalone!

Thanks guys. More to come soon

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
those rims are for trash I'm just borrowing for the paintshop. Check out 1st page updated.

·
Registered
163 Posts
arnt those calipers from a new STi? 5x114.3?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are from the sti allright 325x30 if not mistaken and they are bigass calipers not the tiny ones :) Going for 17"s and the transformer cap goes bye bye :(

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
I Hope the car looks lke an evo 6,

widebody fenders, WRC Spoiler, staggered 17's, good scoop
and TURBO!!

YES YES??

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL guys, I don't know how's gonna look like but I'm pretty much sure now that it won't be an accent anymore :)
Twin engine? hm... that would be great

1 - 19 of 19 Posts