Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speed factors last post was on September 21, 2005 at 5:14 PM

HE does not even produce hyundai parts any more.

You need to assign a new moderstor to the turbo and Elantra forums.

I just so happen to hava a turbo and an Elantra and am on this site at least once a day.

I have been a member for a long time.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Send Rob an e-mail with your qualifications. As we're revamping the site we'll be shaking up our moderator group and adding new people.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Is there a loose timeline on when the new site is going Beta? I don't have access to the Website Planning forum anymore...

[Edited by Tugger5000 on Feb 27, 2006 4:43 PM]

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
One of the ideas we have on the list is moderator elections. It's not final, but a concept we're kicking around. I know we have a great core of tuners and enthusiasts at this site. It would be nice to tap some of that talent again.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Originally posted by mouse
[body]
One of the ideas we have on the list is moderator elections. It's not final, but a concept we're kicking around. I know we have a great core of tuners and enthusiasts at this site. It would be nice to tap some of that talent again.
[/body]
Alright, thats a good idea. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Originally posted by mouse
[body]
[/body]
no more new ****. freeze development and switch. yarrr2*(&$#@#

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Originally posted by rbuecker
[body]

no more new ****. freeze development and switch. yarrr2*(&$#@#
[/body]
Why? So it can be half-assed like this version and never get finished. :bandit: Trust us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts