Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a 96 accent looking to see if any one would sponsor i live in oklahoma city oklahoma, would race, car shows everything put your stickers for the parts i need/want i have never seen any hyundai modified down here so i know i could get it up and going especially since i have many friends that race and are interested in what im doing!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Well I wish you all the luck in the world! You are driving a Hyundai that has little to no aftermarket support at all. So if you find anyone to sponsor you let us all know.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
bwahaha. sponsorships suck!!! i can get one from kicker, fosgate and optima.

**** that!!! its a pain in the ass, and not worth it

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
idk why you can get it. i can get it due to i compete for SPL and hit insane numbers with just 2 12s. make sure you read the fine print. sponorships are not that great. in some instances they own your car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i could get it because i know the guy who owns it so pretty easy.lol
and i could probably get everything possible.lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
140db with 2 12's isn't insane. But definately loud.:D There's a kicker video out there that shows a lady's fake eye popping out of her head due to insane bass levels in an suv. That's funny ****.:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
140db with 2 12's isn't insane. But definately loud.:D There's a kicker video out there that shows a lady's fake eye popping out of her head due to insane bass levels in an suv. That's funny ****.:D
I hit 146.3dB with 2-10"

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
thats not my recent. i hit 145.2, and peaked at 146. and its a lot cause the amps are only 300 watts, and im on a 30amp fuse.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
those where not kickers either. they are fi btls

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
thats not my recent. i hit 145.2, and peaked at 146. and its a lot cause the amps are only 300 watts, and im on a 30amp fuse.
You need to update your sig. I also have to call BS. If you aren't using an official TermLab SPL sensor, then your numbers aren't official...I checked some of the official DB Drag results in your area and don't see anyone named Mike with a 145.2.

What class do you compete in?

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
have not competed with the set up. and yes, its an offical meter. if i make it over to the shop, ill run it again. ill be at a few national events this year too. feel free to come and compete. when i did compete it was the numbers in my sig. i upped my box, swapped out the battery, and re ran it. and got those numbers.

you can call bs all you want, ask any chicago memeber, they can vouch for me

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Are you guys arguing over how "loud" your speaker can get?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
man and the kid only wanted to know about sponsorships and i just watched a vid of a ladies eye pop out. i wish i was high right now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts