Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If u did not recieve stickers after order please
EMAIL-([email protected]). It will be addressed quickly.
Please provide Name,Address,Paypal transaction #, and other applicable information.

On another note, The website will be changing soon for the better, new things to make the website a more fun, helpful place to be.

·
Banned
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats not a good attitude....For u living so close to me...i understand why. But the point is....that u cant just have a free website... gotta keep it going somehow and if some ads is what it takes... then so be it.... hopefully with more traffic and so on the advertisments will hopefully not get any worse. I will see what can be addressed to the issue.

if there was more paying members ads could all but be eliminated.
But before that gotta get people to wanna be part of the site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this site... and very frustrated with the fact i cant post MY OWN DAMN PROBLEMS..? like how in the great mother of ****s.. do i post my own thread or what ever?.. my accent is being the ultimante piece of ****.. id like a bit of feedback with my problems.. any help here? i know this is COMPLETLY off topic .. lol

·
Administrator
529 Posts
New to this site... and very frustrated with the fact i cant post MY OWN DAMN PROBLEMS..? like how in the great mother of ****s.. do i post my own thread or what ever?.. my accent is being the ultimante piece of ****.. id like a bit of feedback with my problems.. any help here? i know this is COMPLETLY off topic .. lol
Try to PM Administrator. That would be your best bet. From what I can see your account looks fine. Are you getting an error? (Answer via PM please)

im new on this furun and i want to know how can i do if i want stikers

x2

a little preview at least
It is like the logo that says Hyundai Performance, but in a white vinyl sticker. Looks good but I have no pictures right now.

Nadeem

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yellow stone diesel parts plant is one of the leading manufacturers
of engine parts, in particular diesel fuel injection system
accessories for replacement, such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and
Delivery valve, ETC In south of china .

for more detail please visit our website : Nozzle,elment,plunger,injection,diesel fuel injection,spare parts
Nozzle,elment,plunger,injection,diesel fuel injection,spare parts

Yellow stone diesel parts plant was founded in 1997.Over the years,
Yellow stone has grown and gained a reputation for producing
high quality products and delivering them on time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts