Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there is alot of lowering sprins out , i myself have zenn lowering spring
with stocker struts, and i need to stiffen up my suspension , who makes stiffest spring??? i need something rock hard

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
K-Spot coilovers...stiffest spring out for Accents

·
Registered
208 Posts
just ask eibach to make custom race springs for you. You can choose your own spring rates but you have to get new shocks though. KONIs ftw !!!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good news guys i found Full coilover brand new one in korea they are called Quest HN full adjustable one for 740 and quality is very good from Review haha

·
Registered
737 Posts
quest does make really nice coilovers I used to know some people that had them and i'd go out on a limb and recommend them over the ksports. The ksports have 7kg front springs and 4kg rear springs and if you need something different all you need to do is order different rate springs from any springs manufacturer like eibach, swift, h&r.... since all you need is an equivalent spring in the same diameter and height. I run the normal ksports rates and they are pretty harsh for the street but seem to work pretty well for autocrossing with my rear bar at full stiff.

·
Registered
127 Posts
just remember you dont want to go too stiff unless you are going on a track cause yeah stiff suspension helps out but same token public driving roads arnt maintained the same way as a race track or you'll be driving over a rock and feel like a brick and bouncing you which isnt traction. i would go with coilovers and adjust it as stiff as you want but just remember stiffer isnt always better it depends on the driving surface. just looking out for fellow hyundais lol hope this info was helpfull to some one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts