Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jsut thought i would remind everyone i am still building turbo manifolds. Here is a link to my last manifold. Was for a guy in austrailia. All my manifolds are fully tig welded wastegate optional (must request no additional cost) I do full race (pictured) i can do semi equal length much less tubing than full race and i do log style. They are all built out of schedual 10 (about .09 thousands) stainless steel for durability. They will never crack or i will fix or replace them free of charge.

Full race 400$ (most others out there run 500-1200 depending)
semi equal lenght 325$
And log style 250$

I build all my own flanges and test fit every manifold to head.
Here are the pics

[Edited by t4turbotib on Dec 15, 2005 4:47 PM]

[Edited by t4turbotib on Dec 15, 2005 4:55 PM]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can build them for anything you want just give me some extra time i have plenty of resorces. I have currently built them for the 5 for hyundai 2.0/1.8 and 2 for honda civic b16. I can do them for an accent if you need or a beta swaped accent i would just need some good pictures and measurements to get a good calculation on my moch up motor. Im very easy to work with just let me know again These are coustom build meaning i build each one as they get ordered. You can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
hey man.. long time no talk.. ur manifolds look great.. depending on the funds i have when i upgrade my whole turbo system, i might pick up a manifold from you.. do u have any pics of a semi equal length manifold? or generally what they would look like. i would need to send you my manifold cuz i would need the flange to be close to the same area because of my turbo downpipe..

OT, i have my ECU, would u like me to send it, and do u need my ignition harness.. also do u still have those set of stock rods.. i need to pick them up to get cryod for my motor buildup :) thank you sir.

·
Registered
281 Posts
are the semi equals just ramhorns? where are you located in the states? when you tig mani's do you do it with the flanges bolted down to a thick metal workbench? or do you tig the mani's then sand them flat if they warp a little?

·
Registered
846 Posts
im in australia. have an lc2. i would be interested, but i need to know some mesurements, time frame, shipping etc.

can you please email me?

[email protected]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All my flanges are tested for warpage before i let them lose. I also sand each flange after welding to ensure a good sealing surface. I do bolt them to a large steel table when welding and only stich weld to ensure no warping takes place.

Time frame on a manifold is about 2-3weeks after payment is recived. (depending on shipping time)
I already built one for a guy in austrailia and had it delivered in about 14 buisness days so I am fairly quick.
I would deffinitly be interested in building one for an accent as i dont have a jig made up yet if someone is interested let me know we might be able to work out a deal.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Originally posted by t4turbotib
[body]
2 for honda civic b16.
[/body]
I thought they looked familiar:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/loxy/car/turbo/new_setup/install/enginebay.jpg

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I had a guy who was going to make one for the 1.5 but he hasnt gotten back to me yet. MAKE ONE PLEASE I WANT ONE! I will buy it for sure.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes, am waiting for one manifold for accent 1500cc SOHC year:1994-99... ( for little T3 and T25 flange )..

Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey t4turbotib,

Do you have the capabilites for a manifold to suit X3 SOHC Accent to a flange that would accept the Eclipse t25 turbo charger ? And also, could I specify how low I wanted the turbo to sit ? (ie, If I wanted, could I have the mount for the turbo sitting further down towards the sump?). I could provide all measurements required, so long as you are able to weld it all together. Thanks,

Best regards :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
I can send you a manifold from a turbo scoupe so you can "fix it" no problem.

Then we can work out a deal if you want to.

Dan

what part of the country are you out of??

·
Registered
572 Posts
I would like one for my beta swapped lc, bringing the turbo back and lower would really help with clearence issues...maybe even bringing the turbo out to the side...email me with what you wanna know and anything you'll need....

[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
adam long time no talk.......Wes in cali. Need a manifold made for a 4g37 1.8 sohc eclipse 1st gen want the turbo flange for td04. I have a cast turbo manifold off a old colt turbo that your could get measurements off. Gonna need anotehr one for a beta accent t3 flange 909.917.3305 is my cell i could cut you some cash next pay check onthe first.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey wes havent heard from anyone from highschool much. Hows cali? Guess the accents still around? Anyway I would definitly be interested in doing the accent and as far as the dsm are you wanting to keep the same position with the turbo? or do you want to relocate? Dose it use the same manifold as the misubishi eclipse turbo if so i have one here i can duplicate. Great to hear from you and good luck in cali.

·
Registered
5 Posts
naw totaly diferent flange for the 1.8 eclipse sohc. it will have to be a new mock-up. Yeah the accent is still around. Also have one of those new kia spectra 5's which have the XD elantra motor so the beta manifold will serve purpose for 2 cars. Cali is the sh*t! come on down here sometime for SEMA or Vegas we could get together

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Do you have pics of the other 2 types?

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Dec 21, 2005 8:35 AM]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not right now i dont have any built at the time but if somone orders it i will have some pics.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
do you smooth out the inside (at the welds)?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts