Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well now that i have my clutch working im still having issues with the way the car is running...its not running how it should, its running really high idle and sounds a little off...i know the fuel pump relay only has 1 power and 2 grounds until i branched a blue/white double wire to have power did it fix the relay problem...on top of that my fuel gauge isnt working, it just is showing empty...ive been trying to figure this out on my own and have had no luck what so ever in fixing....any help or suggestions would be nice...also if anyone near or close to my area who has a beta swap or can spare some free time this week to help me out would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
check the vacuum lines, a hole in a vacuum tube cause's a rise in idle rpm..

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would that be included on a vaccum line coming out of my intake manifold? i noticed on the back of it, underneath where the grounds are bolted in there is a small pipe sticking out in where i have nothing to connect over it....other than that so far i will have to go check the rest of the car to see. It's the last problem to fix, minus getting my fuel gauge working and then can finally put it on the road. lol finally....just took 11 months to buy all the parts and the next 6 on and off for doing problems and fixing random small stuff here and there.

also would i need the evap system? cause it being a 1995, it doesnt have it like my gt...which now i really should have swapped the engine and all into the gt.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Sounds like a vaccumm line needs to be there, get a pic up so we can see the fitting in ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts