Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a hyundai elantra 2000 gls my stop light or i believe its called brake lights stays on when i turn my headlights on. when my headlights are off they stay off and only come on when i brake but when i turn my headlights on they stay on and light up brighter when i press the brake. is this normal cause i think not and how do i fix it?

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Turn on the front lights. Do the rear lights work? Press on the brake pedal. Do the brake lights get brighter?

Netstat, rest assured that Wytch has seen many cars. Unless of course, your own particular car is faulty and you've been moving around at night without rear illumination.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Turn on the front lights. Do the rear lights work? Press on the brake pedal. Do the brake lights get brighter?

Netstat, rest assured that Wytch has seen many cars. Unless of course, your own particular car is faulty and you've been moving around at night without rear illumination.
I fear that you have not read all four previous posts, I am not the original poster in this thread, and therefore not the guy with tail light confusion.

I understand perfectly well that WytchDctr has seen "many cars". But he was not the one I was challenging with that comment. Thought that one would be fairly obvious, guess not.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very funny

thats pretty funny you bunch of jokers but i guess you can find time to joke like a bunch of bitches when your online and not in front of me. As with the hammer i already tried that with your momma. however i was moving at night with your momma netstat:eek: :)

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
^- BWahahahahhahaha... man that was a good laugh. Talk about being an e-ninja? Pot.. kettle. If you asked me how to fix normal brake light operation in person I would have no problem calling you a moron and directing you to fix it by bashing out the tail light.

but seriously. A hammer will keep that pesky light from being on when the headlights are on. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
thats pretty funny you bunch of jokers but i guess you can find time to joke like a bunch of bitches when your online and not in front of me. As with the hammer i already tried that with your momma. however i was moving at night with your momma netstat:eek: :)

Half of what you said does not make any sort of grammatical sense...
You have got to be fresh off the boat, because as some of my portuguese friends would say "you no make for talk so good".

Grow up, mother jokes are about as immature as you can get.

WytchDctr, what do you think about a ban for this idiot?

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
These boards do not tolerate personal attacks of this nature. PM or post here an apology to the parties involved or you will face administrative action. It is partly because of users such as yourself that the site is headed downhill.

This is your first and only warning; your post count suggests that you are a troll.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to all parties involved

to mr mechanix_034, administration staff and all parties involved.

unfortunately i cannot appologize so if you want to remove me please do so. however i am not the reason your site is going downhill so **** you.

Sincerely :D

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Later m8, have a good one!:) And since this thread was flamebait to begin with, it is closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.