Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a 2000 two door front strut bar fit on a 97 GT?
and is there any other place to buy a rear strut tower bar other than sharkracing and Kspec?for around $35:rambo:

[Edited by 97X3GT on Dec 23, 2005 6:38 AM]

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
If you find anything for 35.00 on the internet its a cheap pos. You have to pay for good parts and not cheap out on them. Strut bars and generally about 65-75. Check the for sale forum maybe someone is selling one.

The ones you find on ebay really cheap are really flimsy hollow junk, wouldnt suggest it.

Another site for stuff would be evofusionusa.com but their strut bars are 75.00

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I would say that the 2000 strut bar wouldn't fit the '97.

and go with kspec if you want a decent price and FAST shipping. They are THE BEST :)

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
get the one's from evofusion...they fit nicely because they are bended to go around the intake manifold instead of the traditional over the manifold Bars..

·
Registered
582 Posts
still looking for strut bars? I got a pair for sale for your car......let me know

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much are you looking to get. I dont have alot of money so please be fair. thanks:rambo:

·
Registered
582 Posts
hows $75 + shipping?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thats a little steep...hhmmm what about $55 shipped :rambo:
would it be possible to send me some pictures. If so please send to [email protected] thanks Jesse

[Edited by 97X3GT on Dec 29, 2005 11:20 PM]

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'll do $75 shipped......i'll get pics as soon as i can

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can you do 35 shipped for just the rear? I cant wait to see the pics. thanks:rambo:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Don't bother with bars that have the ends bolted on, because they offer very little to no rigidity because there is still flex at the 2 joints. You are better off finding a true one piece bar or welding the ends of a 2 piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts