Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone: What would be a good combo of struts and springs for an 04 Accent. Also is there anyway to get ahold of Slotted rotors as well? please lemme know.:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I dont know about springs, but i know you can get slotted dba (disc brakes australia) rotors in australia for $300aud a pair plus shipping, go to www.performancestylingcentre.com.au and have a look. they have all hyundai performance products, i dont know what the postage to other countries is, but good luck :)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok yeah I like that site alot. A little pricy but what can you do. Now In the states we have GS and GL model Accents....i noticed they had LC and LC2 In Aus. Which one would the US 04' 2 door hatch be? or does it not even matter?

·
Registered
313 Posts
actually the prices are very decent. on the top of the page, check the currency converter, that should put the prices in check...

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...i'm a retard....i just saw that...yeah your right not bad...i LOVE the body kits they have too...THANX!

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I have some KYB GR-2 struts for sale in the forums. About 500 miles on them. They work very well with a 1.2-2.0 inch drop...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts