Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call from my ex-brother in law (Rusty) yesterday, he was asking for the phone number of my ex’s (Toni) 2nd husband (Raymond). We got back together after 5 years of divorce and she fathered a son with Ray. The boy is only two, awesome child. I need to say, never go back with an ex., the btch found a guy in Chicago on the net. She spent over $750.00 for tickets to go see this ass-hole. The money was not mine thankfully.

The reason why I have the phone number of Ray, I gave her a cell phone with my cell plan.

Rusty told me that Toni told her mother that this guy is on lifetime disability, a part time tattoo artist, / body piercer and on top of that, he raped a 14-year-old girl. Toni was raped as well when she was 14, by her uncle. This guy’s name is Mike, the same name of the uncle. Why the hell would she put her son in danger like this? She is lying to Raymond as well about this guy. She is back home in California and now she wants to move herself and the baby back to this guy.

I am so pissed off at her. She is such a dumb-ass. If Rusty doesn’t make the call to Raymond, I am going to do it. Could the baby be removed from her? Should I make the call? Am I in the right in calling Ray? He can be in danger one day or be hurt.

[Edited by peters73 on Jan 28, 2006 7:34 AM]

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
By all means call Ray and tell him. Then wash your hands of the situation. You want nothing more to do with this.

This is very like the situation with my mother. She left my dad a little over a year ago to run off with this meth addicted sleazeball biker dude on disability that has been accused of several rapes and molestations. Fvcking stupid women. I have cut off all ties with my mom and my youngest brother lives with my dad. My 18 year old brother lives with her part of the time and hates it. He's moving in with me soon but I won't let him until he gets his driver's license and has a way to actually get to a job.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I learned that the guy is a paraplegic (sp). I don't know what she is thinking. Nothing wrong with that, but I know her sex drive HAHA! She wants to support herself and him. She can't hold a job for over a week.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, leaching off of him. I have no more blood for her HA!

So yeah, I have two women in the wings. Which one do I want?

Lady #1-30 year old woman who has a master’s degree in education along with two other degrees. My buddy is trying to hook us up, it’s his cousin. She lives in Phoenix AZ and I live in Victorville CA. What I am wondering, he told me that she is a virgin and that she is Catholic. Which is cool, how does he know that she is a virgin? :??: I have to ask him about this sometime. I am thinking family. She calls me every day and she is nice to talk too. Brunette, brown eyes, 5’7, athletic build.

Lady #2-25 year old lady who is going to a community college to be an auto mechanic and also taking wielding, motorcycle repair and auto restoration. She is somewhat of a tomboy. She goes to my church, very pretty. Like 5’6, brunette, blue eyes, nice body. Man, she is heavy into cars and we share the same Faith. I could take her and hot rod my car anytime. She likes to talk a ton! I won’t have to do a lot of talking.

Fun stuff, time to say bye, bye to the ex.

[Edited by peters73 on Jan 29, 2006 9:25 PM]

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
go with the 25 yearold. A cute girl that knows more then how to put gas into a car is hard to come by.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Parapalegics dont live long. He'll be dead in less than 10 years. I would never be with anyone or even hang around anyone who has raped someone.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Breezy
[body]
Parapalegics dont live long. He'll be dead in less than 10 years. I would never be with anyone or even hang around anyone who has raped someone.
[/body]
He keeps trying to kill himself. Cutting his wrists. Stupid woman. I told her to stay and not to get mixed up with him. She doesn't care. This guy broke up another relationship/marriage of 25 years. I have no clue of what this guy does and I really don't care.

[Edited by peters73 on Jan 30, 2006 11:13 AM]

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
#2. Plus a 30 year old virgin surely isn't going to put out much and there's no way she's way into sex and stayed a virgin. She has issues. I have a 30 year old virgin friend that's a guy. He's got serious freaking issues man. That's why he's a virgin still.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Well just because a person is a virgin doesnt make them messed up in the head. Like has anyone seen the movie, The 40 yearold virgin?

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Yeah, the 40 year old virgin was a fictitious movie as opposed to real life. I have yet to meet a 30+ year old virgin that isn't all messed up in the head. And the guy in the movie was a good guy, but he did have issues. Maybe 30+ year old virgins aren't all messed up, but the vast majority will be.

Plus I stick by the fact that if she's gone 30 years without it she's not going to be that into sex, and obviously doesn't have really strong urges.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by fixati0n
[body]
From the sound of it this guy must have a horse d!ck. That or one hell of a personality.
[/body]
Personality I think. He's screwed up in a part of his body I guess. Sicko.

#1 gal, Cindy

#2 gal, Julie

Cindy likes to talk to me everyday, which is very cool. It is nice to have someone who would care for you. I call her as well. We are talking about meeting up in Laughlin, NV. I am not much into taking away a girl’s virginity, and if she has waited for the right guy for over 30 years. It's an off limits thing for me. However, you never know.

Julie is full of joy and or life. Very lively. It's hard to explain. She wants to go to a car show sometime, that's pretty cool. She likes her drinks as well. Fun stuff.

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
well don't **** arround and get with both of them. that is bad news. one is going to have to be a friend.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
which one do you enjoy being around ore? Which one do you have the most in common with? Which one can you see a future with? I think its a little weird that she is still a virgin but maybe that is her beleife. You know wait to have sex until marriage, maybe shes old fashioned. There must be a reason she is still a virgin but I bet its just something she beleives in, strongly beleives in.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Breezy
[body]
which one do you enjoy being around ore? Which one do you have the most in common with? Which one can you see a future with? I think its a little weird that she is still a virgin but maybe that is her beleife. You know wait to have sex until marriage, maybe shes old fashioned. There must be a reason she is still a virgin but I bet its just something she beleives in, strongly beleives in.
[/body]
I never have met Cindy. We have only talked on the phone and IM'ed each other. I think she is just old fashioned. Nothing wrong with that.

Julie, I see her at church every Sunday. I have a ton in common with Julie. I think that we could get along alot. She plays the guitar and I run the sound system. Cars, computers and all.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HAHAHA! Mike dumped her. Smart man. I just hope that they stay apart for Tommy's sake. Tommy doesn't need this in his life. I feel bad for the boy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts